Get into the Valentine’s day spirit with this simple yet adorable looking cocktail. Whether you are spending the 14th with your special someone, family or with your girls, this easy to make cocktail will be sure to please.
I have spent the week searching far and wide across the internet for an easy cocktail recipe I could serve to my guests on Sunday night. After going through a couple of websites, my non-bartender self started to feel a little overwhelmed with the complexity of the ingredients and the preparation that went into most of the drinks. Then, after almost giving up, I stumbled onto this perfection.
[Serving size: 2 Glasses]
- 3/4 cup dry ginger ale
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 drops of stevia (or other sweetner)
- 1 cup pink Moscato (Prefered: Gallo Family Pink Moscato)
And here are the three easy steps:
1) Blend ginger ale, rasperries and stevia together
2) Pour mixture into two separate glasses
3) Pour Moscato on top
Complete the look with heart shaped ice cube <3